Paper Thoughts Coordinators distribute journals to kids in need.
- Here are some things you might want to think about before becoming a Coordinator!
- Do you work with kids?
- Are you passionate about helping kids express themselves on paper?
- Do you want to learn more about the benefits of journaling and how to get kids to try it?
- Expectations of Paper Thoughts Coordinators
- Communicate with the Paper Thoughts team to arrange transportation of journals to your distribution site
- Provide kids with a basic “lesson” in how to journal based on the Paper Thoughts resources provided
- Direct kids to Paper Thoughts social media pages and website for additional support and resources
- Let us know how many journals and sketchbooks you need and let us know if you run out
- If kids are willing, collect “testimonies” of how journaling has helped them and provide them to the Paper Thoughts team for use on social media and website
- If all of this sounds great, then becoming a Paper Thoughts Coordinator might be perfect for you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
*Please note that distribution of journals is based on available donations and done on a first come first serve basis.