Paper Thoughts Backers help to offset the administrative costs of running the Paper Thoughts Program.
Financial donations are used for things like:
- Website maintenance
- Printing costs
- How to journal/journal prompt cards – these cards are given out with journals
- Journal Stickers, included on the inside cover of each journal are resources and inspiring quotes on journaling
- Signage for collection sites and events
- Purchasing items that keep Paper Thoughts up and running
- Boxes for collection sites
- Boxes for coordinators receiving journals
- Thank you cards for donors and coordinators (because they are awesome!)
- Office supplies
- Filling in the gaps
- Maybe we haven’t gotten sketchbook donations in a while or maybe all our donations recently have flowers on them, we’ll make sure there is a wide variety of journals and sketchbooks for kids to choose from!
You can become a financial backer by donating at one of our events or by donating electronically on our GoFundMe page!